Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: http://healthcentre.nz.
- Use of Personal Information: We may use your personal information to communicate with you, provide you with requested information or services, improve our website and services, and personalize your experience. We may also use your information for analytical purposes to understand user demographics, preferences, and trends.
- Protection of Personal Information: We take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering services, subject to confidentiality obligations. We may also disclose your information if required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites before providing any personal information.
- Children’s Privacy: Health Centre NZ is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete it.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.